Skip to content

Can't figure out how to get GSA SER working

edited March 2014 in Need Help
I set up a campaign and seems like I had everything set up right. But when pressing "Start" I got the red exclamation mark on the project, and the "no target site" message. GSA SER was not submitting any links at all. I had a ton of keywords set in the keyword fields, and all fields filled in. I used Kontent Machine for that. I had 20 private proxies from buyproxies.org. Someone on BHW told me to check them, so I did but now GSA SER is saying my proxies are not working when I test them. I tested them after seeing this with Scrapebox and Kontent Machine and those programs say they are working. I am stuck and unsure what else to do. Any ideas? Here is the BHW thread with some more info... http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/657795-gsa-wont-build-links-screenshot.html

Comments

• hmm, have you marked the proxies as private and told gsa to use them?
  • Do you have any search engines checked? Firewall allowing gsa to get through?
  • I marked them as private, and loaded them into where you load them. I checked all the english search engines. I'm using a Hostamus VPS, not sure what their setup is but when installing I checked the spot where it says add firewall rules.
  • Import those proxies to GSA properly.