Skip to content

Allow posting to same domain (how to mass)

Hey, I've seen people doing like 1500 articles on one domain all linking to one backlink. When I set GSA to post to multiple sites and max posts 9999 it still doesn't submit multiple. Most of the times it submits 1 link to a site, and sometimes like 10-15 but I haven't seen it posting more. Would be great to know if this is possible! Kind Regards, David

Comments

• what do you mean? just use the same account.
  • @rodol, @imdavid - is there any point of creating more than 1 - 3 backlinks from the same domain ? Is it for indexing junk links or why is this method used ?
  • @RayBan This is for mass spamming @rodol this account doesn't make sense...
  • How about importing the same site lists multiple times? If you are just running from your global verified list then SER will pull random urls which could explain why you are seeing varying amount of backlinks from different sites.
  • @imdavid - it is clear that it is for mass spaming, but I was under impression that you have diminished value already from backlink no 2 from the same site. Is goog-le considering it as a sign of trend or why bother ?

@fakenichakl - i think you can duplicate projects and delete target url cache for all of them. In that case ser would try to post to it again and again without giving "already parsed" message. Haven't tried it though.
  • @RayBan Yes, I think Google does value 2 backlinks better then one from the same site but a tiny bit. It shouldn't do too much, just want to try this out!
  • @RayBan, getting the already parsed message is obviously not a problem if he has already posted 15 times to the same domain.

I also post hundreds of times to the same domain sometimes. Have you tried just importing the same list multiple times?
  • @fakenickahl, thanks for your great advice! I think this works!
  • hey @imdavid now i understand what you want to do, i asked a related question 2 days ago, because i wanted to insert more than 1 link on the same article also, sven told me for now it only can be done using macros https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/9475/how-to-insert-link-more-links-option#latest
  • @fakenichakhl - have you seen any difference when posting 1 - 3 times or 100 - 5000 times to the same domain ? Is it really worth it ?
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited March 2014
    The idea is not bad especially when you see the difficulty to generate a tier 1. 

Have you ever tested the link wheel on the same website ? (only one link point to outdoor.)
    Google does not like it but if it is not in tier1 should work well (not tested).

Spam is a big word when it comes to comment .... if we're going in this direction even a white hat that works hand is a spammer ;)

• @Kaine @RayBan, I yet neet to experiment with this, this is why I asked these questions. But like everything with SEO, test it yourself, and you'll get the best results! Thanks for the comments!
  • Importing the list multiple times would be the best option for this. Make sure that you don't delete the account data or else you won't be able to register again and post again with the same set of emails.