Skip to content

Why most of my backlinks is images? (Bad Anchor Cloud)

-----------------------------------------------------------

That is my screenshots. I created much backlinks, around 4k verified, but 66% indexed is image comments, and i created only 277 image comment.... That engine have bad anchor text > [主页]

Where are all another backlinks indexed? anyone know that? it is my config that using images into anchor ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    image means it's some link placed on an image. Seen on many engines where you have a homepage icon and the link under it. That chinese anchor propably means the same "homepage" or something alike.
  • @Sven weird... you can see in my engines, create more than 1,3k guestbook, 448 article, 432 directory, 697 trackback... i open that liks and its normal with anchor text... only in ahrefs appears that chinese anchor..
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Just open it in the browser and see who lies here ;)

Well actually SER opens the URL with "en" in request header for the preferred language. I don't know how ahref does it but thats the only reason I see why they would see a different anchor than SER.

Also note that SER is taking the alt tag of an image as anchor text, no clue how ahref does that, maybe they will just take it as <image> link.