Skip to content

Slow submission, few verified, low LpM

edited March 2014 in Need Help
I have a major problem with submissions, and as a result with verified and LPM. As example for low speed: I am running @ron blue list here with an LpM of 6 (read: six). Below is what I have tried, and "no difference" means there may have been a difference, but it is not gamechanging when looked at in isolation.

I am running the list without search engines, properly imported, on about 40 projects with 100 threads. Timeout is 180. multiple posting to the same website is enabled with standard intervals. dottrick gmail address. Stopwords are enabled for domain and content.

The moment I am writing this I have 100 threads running at 5.93 LpM and a success rate of 45%.

What I have tested so far:
- Connection speed: 30Mb/s down, 3Mb/s up - load never exceeds 6Mb/s

- Proxies: got 10 proxies from buyproxies, got 10 proxies from another provider, even set up 5 dedicated proxies myself (new skill gained +100xp) - makes no difference, used different setups to exclude possible error

- Router: was using a TP-Link WR1043ND to connect to cable modem, connected computer directly to cable modem - no difference

- deduped above list: because it's insane, so let's try it - no difference

- replaced HDD with SSD - no difference

- bought an AA list - see above, no difference (was actually submitting faster witch scraping) :/

- tweaked TCP settings (guide here) - no difference

- changed dns provider to most optimal using namebench - no difference

I am slowly runnig out of ideas to test - help pls!
Tagged:

Comments

• Ferryman I'll help you out. Check PM.
  • Email
    For each project: 20 variations of a 26 character string with random dots in gmail, variation different for each project but basically the same mail on the backend. Neither variations nor real account blacklisted.

Tier 1 data
    ----

Tier 1 articles
    ----

Tier 1 options 1
    ----
    Tier 1 options 2
    ----
  • edited March 2014
    You have Article-Wiki unchecked in type of Backlinks to Create, and those gmails will not work properly from what I have been told. I'll give you 50 hotmails for free if you want to test them.
  • Tier 1/2 support settings
    A Support Project group consist of one or more groups of 3 projects - Support A = All, Support B = High pr image/blog comments (pr 2 filter), Support S = Social Bookmarks
    Tier 2 support settings are basically the same, but there is a pr1 filter on the B support

Support A/B/S data (support B has just blog and image comments checked, support S has just social bookmark checked)
    Free Web Proxy

Tier 1 Support A/S articles (no articles for support B)
    Free Web Proxy

Support A/B/S options 1
    Tier 2 has the same settings, just a higher number of possible links built per day (i.e. 200)
    Free Web Proxy

Support A/B/S options 2
    Free Web Proxy

• Tier 2 Context setup

Tier 2 context - data
    Free Web Proxy

Tier 2 Articles - same as Support A/S tier 1

Tier 2 context option 1 (rest is the same as in the previous options)
    Free Web Proxy

• Tick continuously try to post to a site even if failed before, tick Article Wikis and post yor GSA SER options (the gear icon)
  • edited March 2014
    You have Article-Wiki unchecked in type of Backlinks to Create, and those gmails will not work properly from what I have been told. I'll give you 50 hotmails for free if you want to test them.

- Ok, will 1) check wiki and 2) use hotmail as accounts. Still have a thousand or so left, thanks :) aaand 3) will tick continuously try to post. options coming up ...
  • Options:
    Free Web Proxy
  • Tick skip for identification and use proxies for email checking. 
  • hmmm, why use proxy for mail checking?
  • If you hit the mailserver with the same IP address over and over it will cause issues.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited March 2014
    @ferryman - I sent you a PM.

@coneh34d gave some great advice, i would also add:

- Check "verified" in global lists to use. Once a link is good, you should encourage other projects to use it. That will increase LPM.

- Hotmails are better than Gmails, but i find Rediff mail even better (Other people recommend Yahoo).

- You have Captcha Breaker set to 0 retries, change that to 3.

- You have re-verify backlinks checked - I would uncheck that and do it manually if you feel you really need to.

- You have a lot of articles in some of your projects, i would consider deleting some. Save the memory.

- You have "Saved unanswered questions to file" checked. Is that for a specific reason? If not, uncheck it. It uses resources that could be better used posting more links.

- Maximum size of a website to download: 2 MB.... That is a problem. I suggest you increase it to at least 30 MB... Unless you are experiencing out of memory problems?

- You have "Submit backlinks to blog search engines" checked. Uncheck that, again it's wasting resources, better to use an indexing service.

Give those things a try and please let us know how it goes.
  • edited March 2014
    Thanks coneh34d :)
    Thanks gooner :)

- I cleared the verified for the reason of testing speed with a list, will enable it later

- trying Hotmail now - it does not seem to make any difference over gmail, I didin't see many fails because of it, don't see many now - will look at the verify % in the end result.

- CB is working at 99% solved, the rest is sent to reverseProxies OCR, not sure if increasing will help, but will try 2 for now, thanks :)

- verify manually, that is something I still have to learn to do :), noted

- the articles in support and lower tiers are ACW generated, tier 1 has a (read one) hand written, handspun article

- Save questions to a file are checked in case I ever come around writing a piece of code that solves them, will disable later

- Increased the maximum size, thanks :) but 30MB O.o

- don't have an indexer yet, added to todo list (yeah i know, building links noone sees is a waste of time)

lots of things to try, thank you :)
  • edited March 2014
    @gooner, @coneh34d

Having applied the above changes - curently able to run 10 LpM on a 5 active project schedule which is a welcome imporvement. The number of verifieds has jumped to 64% - the reason for that still remains to be determined (guessing either mail change or checking the "continuausly try" option).
    Not quite sure I want my link on a 30MB page, as there is no way in hell anyone (including the engines) is going to wait to index that (may be wrong here) - so I set it to 5MB for the time being.

The topic of email providers is pretty interesting, will have to think of a way to set up a test with everything being equal except the email provider and see if there is any difference in results...

All in all - fun times ahead, so many things to try :) Thank you guys, you are the best.