Skip to content

Maximum Anchor Text per Project

edited November 2012 in Need Help
What is the maximum anchor text I can use per project ?

Also, let's say I put a cap of how many verified links my project will do in 24 hours. But that number of daily verified links is much less that the number of anchor text I specified for the project.

What happens the following day ?

Will GSA SER re-use the anchor text from the previous days verified links and put it back to the pool of anchor text available to be used for that specific project?

Or

Will GSA SER randomly use only anchor text that has NOT been used yet UNTIL all of the anchor text specified in the project has been used ?

Comments

• My guess will be the former -- as I believe it's just RANDOMIZED -- but I'm sure the dev will pipe in to confirm.

And if you watch those backlinking videos from UberToolz.com -- then you'll know that you better use a WIDE SCALE of anchor text that uses different ROOT KEYWORDS in them so your anchor profile is deep and broad.
  • yup I know. That Is why this question pop up in my mind while I was watching that video.

I have over 3000 different search queries that came thru and was referred to my site. I pulled it out from my AWSTAT log. I wanted to use these search queries and some generic anchor text for noise and diversity thereby limiting my actual long tail keyword to 10% of the link density.

I hope it is randomized instead of running thru the anchor text sequentially starting from the top over and over again.

You know what I mean ? If that is the case then the link density in the long run will be jacked up and it will not look like as random, broad and chaotic as it should be.

@fullspeed or @sven

I don't suppose you know the max anchor text that can be specified per project.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The program choses one anchor text randomly. There is no track made on what was submitted in the past or alike.
  • @sootedninjas -- I would however break up the 3000 different search queries you have into clumps of 200-400 each having their own campaign.
  • @sven

thanks for the clarification

@fullspeed

exactly what I was thinking but it is going to be a PITA. Also considering that I will be using the same strat to 25 long tail keywords.