Skip to content

Little settings change makes huge difference in LPM!

Hey, Basically, I've scraped this URL list around a week ago and used to run it at 90-120LPM, now however, all in a sudden my LPM drastically decreased and I'm now averaging 20-30! I imported the same list again, it should be working... The things I tried already: Bought new proxies (50 private buyproxies.org) (also bought off myprivateproxy, squid, proxy-hub) Bought new VPS (tried bermanhosting, solidseovps, wdmsh) Running different amount of threads (50, 100, 200, 300, 700, 1200) Use new emails Nothing works!?! Please advice me what the problem could be more! I probably changed one little setting that made this complete change but I have no idea what change! Kind Regards, David

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

I would clean the list first before importing it again. So run the SER cleanup function on it. It removes dup domains and dup URLs, and then checks to find live links. Then clear the target URL cache, and reimport cleaned list. Start with that. New emails obviously helps, so maybe stick in a fresh new batch if you have extra.

And if you use your verified folder to also make links, you must clean it weekly with the above tool. If you don't, the LPM and verified link production will be bad. 

• imdavid Check your PR filters, badwords filters, badwords in url filters, and outbound link filters.
  • edited March 2014
    Hey, same thing happened to me. I moved to public proxies and my lpm got even bigger that it was before. 80lpm to 300 now. Try it and I will wait your answer.