Skip to content

Profile Link Building

Hello Guys ,

This is my first thread as you can see i have just registered (used to read forums only) but i have been using GSA for about a month now ... 

So , my question is How to make profile link to the sites like microsoft.com and apple.com some thing like this ? like register into the site and makes profile link .

I will tell you what i did , I disabled all search engines , unchecked everything else , selected only profile links from "what kind of links to build" , then imported sites from file which has 10-12 links like above stated sites and selected only forum from "where to submit" . 

But this all thing aint working , GSA is showing me that no site to build links on , but when i check "show url submitted" there is no links which i have given , and showing 0 only.

Comments

• I doubt that either microsoft.com or apple.com use any of the platforms that are covered by SER, though they may indeed be scriptable.
  • So , Can this be done with something like sicksubmitter or other profile link building software ? 
  • cherubcherub UK
    edited March 2014
    It depends if that software has anything scripted to target the sites you want. I think you may need to look at what SER offers you in regards to platforms. The majority of the sites that SER can post to come from software platforms that are widespread. Think forum software like phpbb, or social network software like phpfox. It is unlikely that corporations such as microsoft or apple will be using an open source platform to run their website/forum - they will use their own self-developed software.

This does not mean that SER cannot create a profile on these sites, it's just that no-one has scripted the functionality yet. If you can give a url where it is possible to sign up for a profile on the sites that you want to target, then maybe some kind soul will script an engine to post on it.