Skip to content

begginer question- understanding the need to import my own links list

Please, i do not understand the reasons/needs to import my own scraped target site list in GSA
I understand this is necessary in UD , because of his limitations...but in GSA i do not understand.
I  only know that GSA makes contiunous searches with my KW, and find new sites to post my comment or to make new accounts or...so on. So, why is necessary to make myself this work in scrapebox ( to provide GSA new target sites) instead letting GSA do his own job.
Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• you don't need to import a list... who say that? , ser is an independent machine...

why other user recommend using a list? well is pure logic... think about it, without a list SER will use resources on scraping and also posting and that's ok, BUT if you import a list and stop ser from scraping it will use all his power and resources only for submit links, so for logic you will have a lot more links created in less time.
  • edited March 2014
    Thank you
    1) the scrapebox scraping must be made using the GSA platforms internal footprint, in order to find only sites that can be used by GSA..Is this ok?
    2) Also the internal scraping engine of the GSA must be disabled after importing the custom list?

Question3 :Do you think at resources in terms of CPU usage, RAM..?
    My complain using external lists scraped with scrapebox is TIME i spend to find those links...And some times i think that i canot be so eficient as gsa to find better target sites.

Thank you