Skip to content

Is this possible?

spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
edited March 2014 in Need Help
Let's say my project has 2 URLs on different domains and these URLs are: domain1.com and domain2.com. I want to create unique anchor texts for each link, i.e. they mustn't get pointed to the other URL, only the 'right' one. So, Iet's say my KWs are "domain1 KW", "domain1.com KW", "domain 1 KW " to point to domain1.com but never to domain2.com. I understand how to do that part, but now I want to control the % of those anchors, and limit them to 10% of all links. I know I can add specific anchors for specific URLs but ... I'm not sure how to control the % of them. To put it another way, let's say I have 20% generic, 20% naked domain and 20% secondary anchor fields, that leaves 40% left - how will the 40% will be split between the main Anchor Text field and the URL-specific anchors? is it even (so 40% / 3) or will the URL-specific anchors be included in another % ?

Comments

• spunko2010 It has always been my assumption that those are per URL, per keyword settings when running like that:

domain1.com/#keyword1
    domain2.com/#keyword2

We better check with Sven on this though.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The main anchor text input field is just taken if you have nothing defined in the URL as anchor.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    OK, thanks. So even if we put loads of stuff in Main Anchor Text field, they will all be ignored it we put in unique main anchors for specific URLs? Just want to be clear.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Correct.