Skip to content

What e-mail settings to use?

Hi,
I have a problem with my projects. I usually use about 3 different hotmail accounts, and after running for a few days, all my e-mails will have around a hundred thousand e-mails each to parse. SER is only using one thread for each project to go through 100 e-mails at a time, so this is going painfully slow, and I have a feeling that I could easily spend the entire day parsing these links. How are you guys dealing with tons of e-mails having to be passed? I'm also wondering whether or not my current settings are ideal for going through my e-mails as fast as possible. Also I'm wondering if I should use something different than hotmail to get through e-mails quicker?

Btw. I'm using private proxies for e-mails.

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Maybe allow multi-thread if user use proxy is a good idea ?
  • I use 1 email with 10 aliases.

After each alias is burnt, I repeat the process.

I use the default settings.
  • @Kaine, I have thought about requesting such a feature myself, at least I'd use a lot more e-mails if that was possible.

@kinglouie, I appreciate your input, but are you having the same trouble as me? Going through hundreds of thousands of e-mails still takes a shitload of time with those settings, I would imagine.
  • edited March 2014
    how about deleting the mail on the first attempt to verify. And don't use proxies for mail - there is no point at all.
  • @Ferryman, I am deleting mails after a verification link has been found already. How are you deleting mails after an attempt? Also I am sure that I have to use proxies. If I did not use proxies, hotmail would block my access within no time.