Skip to content

Inaccurate filter

Hi, I've set up a high PR comment directly to my money site.: Use PR page, PR above two, skip size with outbound links above 20, skip unknown PR. I don't use submitted and verified silent I've only got two verify links so far. Both of them are PR N/A. One of them is very bad with 9000 outbound links: http://adamleach.co.uk/entry/uktesco-free-kleenex-shine-aborbing-50-sheets--my-local-tesco-gave-me-the-14-430.html How can this happen? How can I improve the quality of the comments links. Thanks very much
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This happens when the link was already there and SER just picked the link up.
  • Thank you for the reply but that can't happen because on the page it says the comment was made 11 hours ago. The anchor text is exactly what I set up in SER. Plus, I've never run a comment campaign before.
    what type of engine is that?
  • the engine is storytlr. Thanks
    that comes from serengines I belief?
  • No I don't use serengines.
  • This page is added into the verified list. All my other campaigns the use the verified list also posted a link to this.
    OK sorry found the issue. Next version will work here. It was a bug in the script of that engine.
  • Thanks very much. :)