Skip to content

bulletproofvps.com deleted all my work!

Do not use them. This guy has no administration experience. He deleted all my data and didn't even notify me that he forgot to backup it.

Berman had a shitty speed and long delay but their at lease store the data. I'm moving to OVH dedicated server.

Comments

• edited April 2014
    thats sad. i do administrate VPSs too in the scope of ICPH hosting. Hosts tries to save money, if you would expect them to backup your whole virtual server regularly, they need to spend almost double money for another server. Simply not all hosts have this attitude. That is why its important for you to do regular backups of your precious data..
  • Well, the owner of bulletproof vps fixed the issues and installed everything back. I'm still using them.
  • edited April 2014
    but i've got a dedicated server too. I use bulletproof vps for scraping links and my dedicated server for submitting links.
  • edited January 2015
    I'm sure they didn't delete your work I can't see how anyone would want to do such a thing. I've been with them for quite sometime and am very happy with their service. I can assure you that Frank is only out to help you just look at his training videos. Why would he go and delete your work :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Are you serious? You use such a scam system? I mean they sell VPS's with pre-installed cracked software. How can you even suggest that system?