Skip to content

[Project Merge] After Ozz's Guide

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited November 2012 in Need Help
It seems I have made a few projects quite granulated. What's I'd like to do is merge these into another project as it's getting too tricky to handle, as well as then I don't need tiers for each of these. 

So I have a project for contextual links for siteA. 

I also have a separate generic project for SiteA. I'd like to merge the "Contextual Links Project-SiteA" into the "Generic Project-SiteA". It will then also merge all the submitted and verified links from the contextual links project into the selected project.

I see there is import, but I think it only either pulls in the account data, or the project options.

Is there any way to do this? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Well what else do you need? Import the veified URLs? Thats easy...do it in the Show URLs dialog.

• i am in fact missing Import from File in the Datafields, i mean we have Export, but no import, per single data field
    project edit->tools->import->data fields
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I want to import both the submitted and verified URL's. 

How would I import the URL's? (I can export...) 

Under Import Target URL's? - surely this will result in a double submission...especially if the submitted URL has not been verified yet?

you can import verified urls from another project when you are on the form that shows verified urls.

I might add same for submitted URLs on upcoming version.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Thanks....it's the submitted ones where the problem are. Would be nice to be able to export and import those to. :-)