Skip to content

Building and managing Site List - questions for pr0s!

hey all

i wish to start building own list. never did that. but i got scrapebox and i copied footprints from SER engines that works for me. I guess its good start? Now, how to manage all the things? Is SER automaticly savind verified links to lists and then other project using it? Because in Advanced>tools i see things like Parse verified URL option (can you please clarify to me what it does and should i use it?), od Add URL from projects?
Maybe some great tutorials to share? I just dont know how to sort whole thing to set up list with great social sites to post to. Am having bad results on social engines, web 2.0 not working, so i almost end up with Article directories only for my T1 :(
Tnx for any help!

Comments

• edited March 2014
    SER will autosave if you enable the checkbox - Click options -> advanced and check verified. This will make all verified links save to the files.

If you want a project to use this resource for posting you can do so by opening a project -> options -> How to get target urls -> check use urls from global site list if enabled and there check verified.
  • yes, thx, but what is this Parsing option in Tools for?
  • so any tips / good guides guys?