Skip to content

Is GSA SER use my campaign to build links to SOMEONE ELSE's tiers links ?

Hi,

Attention!

Why i saw articles submitted with (movie related) URLs not entered in my (interior design) project?
See example of article posts:
siembah.info/clear-cut-best-movie-secrets-an-intro
mtstawon.sch.id/?p=14059
dominioamigo.com.co/blog/wordpress/dominios-co/general/investigating-easy-methods-for-best-movie
www.grafikerler.info/?p=3381

Is GSA SER use my campaign to build links for SOMEONE ELSE's tiers links / URLs?
PLS CLALIFY Why is this happen?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    of course it is not using anyone else's URLs. Either it picked up some wrong URL to verify or it placed URLs according to your setting (add random urls option).
  • 1. Btw, those URLs are in the Submitted Sites list (not in Verified Sites).
    2. Is it? Then why it posted Non project related niche URLs? (and mainly movie related links)
    3. So the "add random urls option" is to allow SER to use member's projects to build backlinks to other's URLs for Free? What are the sources of those "random urls option"?

• @sexydexie - you can put your own random urls in project options if you do not like the default ones.

No you got it all wrong.

I don't know your niche or what links you are submitting and I don't want to know that (you should also not post links on the forum like that btw). So I don't know whats wrong on that pasted links...is that your url, your article or all wrong...if it's all wrong than its a wrong link taken from the software to verify

3. No, it adds urls to your arrticle for random keywords.

• Hi Rayban / Sven, how to add Own's random urls in project options?

none of the links inside the pasted urls above are my tier links / my niche.
    that's why i wanna know where are the source of the links came from SER?

i knew SER will add random links together in my posts if "andom urls option" is checked.
    BUT, the above posted URLs are Posts(not my articles) Submitted (with some mainly Movies related links) (in Submitted List, but NOT in Verified List).. Why?
  • @sexydexie Project options - article manager - find the line insert up to 1 random urls for random words". Click on "Edit" and write your own urls.
  • Hi Rayban, i saw that options, and i know what's that.
    But those backlinks inside the (not my article's) posts (see above posted urls) submitted is not any random links inside the option u mentioned. Question: how is that happen?
  • the insert random ulr its to insert a random ulr not related to your site for a high authority website and make your article more "natural", this case is not related to that random url feature.

this is really weird, some way SER is reading that link as a submitted link by you... mmm there should be a matching url in your project and those articles or something like that...

maybe your vps has been hacked... recheck your urls and your articles to make sure its all right.

you only selected articles platforms in your project? what other platforms you are using on that project?
  • i only use local PC (brand new).
    yes only test article platforms with a target sites list.

>>Dear All, pls try submit to Article platform to a target list, check "random urls option".
    After 1hr, pls check the Submitted Site List Urls. See whether any of you see any (non-your article) post submitted with Other (non-high authority) Tier links.
    OR, just check your Submitted Post's Urls list in any projects, see if found any article posts Not By you.
  • can anyone pls check? thanks
    Im sorry but the only thing how this would happen is that someone got access to your email and uses the same account to login and post or the site itself allows editing links made by others (e.g. wiki engines).
  • but Sven that is a new email i created.
    i will try to test run another time.