Skip to content

How to rank the inner page?

edited November 2012 in Need Help
Hello,
I am new to GSA and want to rank for my inner page of EMD.
the main url may cant rank any more these days
so, do i need set a project for a inner page or set a project for the  EMD.
if set a project for every inner page, is a huge work.
if i set a project for the EMD, how do i choose the keywords for every single inner page?

i use the "crawl for urls" with  "anchor text,use title tag"
however, the anchor text is not exactly what i set in my site,(i use WordPress and all in one seo plugin for my keyword setting)
i want to rank my inner page first and use the exact longtail keyword i want.how to do that?
May be there is a chance for my EMD in the fureture.

another question: i find money useless urls when i crawl urls, i only have 10 posts , however, i can crawl many urls.
features i want: Before i set the GSA, i read a lot here and cant set it correctly easily, could you mind giving more detail explain in the GSA like senuke x?

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    @dylan09, you can set up one project, load multiple URL's (meaning every one of your inner pages and your homepage), and for each URL you can specify whatever anchors you want to try and rank. It's all at the top of the project where it says URL - Edit.
  • So that you are targeting each page with the proper URL -- you'll need to add anchor text with each individual URL by using the Add URL and anchor text like so:

To spin the anchor text -- it'll be:

http://www.google.com/innerpage.html#{Google inner page|inner page of Google|my G inner page}

And to make it easier to load up your URLs -- just put it one to a line in an Text File and then save that file and IMPORT it from the URL line clicking the "EDIT" button and choosing ....

Import >  From File 

Or alternatively -- you can take what you typed in your text file and then highlight/copy and then

Import > From Clipboard

This gives you more GRANULAR control in your campaign promotions without having to launch ONE campaign per URL.