Skip to content

GSA creating Text only, no html?

Guttentag! My question is this: Is it possible for GSA to create text only, no html? eg: Let's pretend I want to do local SEO for a client...and I want to get his business address out there on the internet as much as possible (to help with Google local rankings/etc). So I want the following lines of text: Jim's Plumbers 123 Fake St. Compton Ca, 90210 Do I enter that into the LSI part of GSA? Is that the part where the text is placed? Then for the URL at the very top....I don't put anything at all? Thank you

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes thats possible. You would need to set the branding anchor text to 100% and 100% on Citations. No link would be placed. Make sure you enable just Article or Profile-Contextual as backlink type.
  • Thank you, what should I click for "where to submit"?
    well social network and articles will do. Then maybe right click on article and choose to enable all engines using that field.
  • I did just that....and GSA still required me to enter in a URL at the very top. I then ran it and it did create some links with html.....what did I do wrong? thank you
    That you have to enter an URL is normal. Ignore this. But on what type of sites did it create "html" ?
  • I deleted the project.....let me create again and will report back.