Skip to content

Can someone Set-up my GSA..? I will pay.

Can someone help setup my GSA...looking for all the basic set-ups, including adding Proxies, etc.

Please let me know if you can help and how much.

Thank you.

Darren K
Tagged:

Comments

• edited March 2014
    ideally you should setup ser yourself as this will be helpful in longer run , watch the tutorial videos , still if you need help message me your skype .
  • dkurilkodkurilko Minnesota
    Really having some problems setting up Proxies...not able to add my own private working proxies...ugh.
    Thanks

• I can help you, send me pm
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @dkurilko If you still need help, PM me, I'll help you for free.
  • There are literally about 3 threads you need to read on here that give you 99% of the answers you need. I've referred to them many times, check posts by ron and Ozz and you're done.
    Thanks Judder Man..I agree but for some reason I can NOT get my Private Proxies or even Public Proxies to work at all...I am able to load them but testing them is a problem. They work great on my scrapebox so I know they work...ugh.
  • @dkurilko - there is high chance that you import your proxies wrong. Here's what you should do:
    Options - Submission - Configure - Add proxy - Import from clipboard (host:port:login:password) [last option]

If you choose another option or just copy - paste proxies it wont work (if you have proxies with password).
    Another option - you have not tied ip of your server/computer to proxies (some providers limit the use of proxies to 2 - 3 ip locations). Good luck.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Testing proxies in SB and in SER are totally different.

In SB, it just loads the Google page and checks for a word that's always on the page,even if the proxy is blocked from searching. However, with SER, it's actually making a queries and doing a search then checking for actual results.

So if your proxies are G passed in SB, but not in SER, then this means your proxies are blocked from any searching on G.

To prove this, just take one of your proxies, use it in your browser and go to G and make a search. You'll see that it;s blocked or banned from searching.

I thought that I mentioned this to you on Skype when we talked.
    GREAT ADVICE! Bought some "GSA" proxies and all is well...I knew it was something stupid like that.

Thank you guys!

Darren K

:D