Skip to content

Low Verified links with private list?

Hey friends, i just bought some private lists... started good, with around 1k submitted and 800 verified...

After that the number of verified down.... now 15k submiited and 2.5k verified.... anyone know how why it?

http://prntscr.com/2y33al < My Settings...

I'm using 10 semi-dedicated proxies to only submit links and unchecked verification for see if it improves... but not improved...

To verification i put "Automatically".... 

Anyone?

Comments

• Thrall It depends on two things, reallly. First, the quality of the list you have purchased. Not all lists that are sold here are great. 

Also, you said you unchecked verify. If you set it to Automatically, verification times will vary. Some will verify immediately, and others will take longer. 

If you want to push things, set the verify time to something reasonable like 240 minutes, and leave SER alone for a day. Check on it tomorrow.
  • edited March 2014
    @coneh34d i will try that 240 minutes...

Now my links are 19k and 2.6k verified... i bought that list in getlinklist... good provider... dont know why it...

I changed the status to Verify Only, and not success :(

Anyway thanks... 
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Check your proxies maybe.
  • @Trevor_Bandura i checked to disable proxies if is down, i think that is ok.... i dont using proxies to verify links now...
  • Use more email account per campaign as emails get blacklisted fast
  • @seo4 i don't know... i'm using only 1 email.. but i checked if it is blacklisted and not blacklisted...

Strange that my problem, i started my project very good... now ... 24k submitted and 2.8k verified..

Is that problem with email? :P

• Did you disable spam filter on email? Is the mail test working? Did you enter the credentials correctly?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    24k submitted and 2.8k verified sounds like low quality targets. Disable blog comments and trackbacks and re-run that list.

If your list is more than 2 weeks old, that is the problem. Lists die VERY quickly.
  • @Ferryman @Brandon

Strange, i logged here in my email and see that... 

Much emails in inbox, i'm testing gmail now... i disabled spam on email, but have much emails don't verified.... why it ?

Tested my emails in gsa and all working... is that normal?
  • Either I had too much beer or this is a job for super @sven
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry but I have no idea. Try turning the project to verif only as status and see what it it does.
  • I already tested it...
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I still think the problem is your list, blog comments or email settings. If you want to Dropbox your project, send the link in a PM and I'll check it out.