Skip to content

can you still have succes with rnaking letting gsa scrape rather than scraping your own?

I just want to keep things simple. i know alot of you guys do your own scraping. i just wanted to know do you think its mandatory to get good ranks?

Comments

• edited March 2014
    i use ser for scraping as a last resort . it is more economical to do scraping outside ser , it makes things faster . Try free version of gscraper .
  • edited March 2014
    ok, i have hrefer already just wanted to see if its worth my time. Tried it before with poor results but have some time free now so gonna give it another shot.
  • Scraping with an external program is faster, you can have ser running at a good speed and scrape at the same time. Since you won't be using the proxies now for SE related things in ser anyway. And the proxy checker in gsa is really good, so even if you scrape with public proxies ser makes it very easy to use an external program for scraping. Have been trying to get a decent amount of submissions with SER as scraper for the past two weeks or so and I cannot seem to break 12-14k submitted while scraping with ser a day :/
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    It depends on your goals. If you're just doing a few T1's then SER can scrape and you'll probably be fine. As soon as you're ready to do high volume you'll need an outside scraper.