Skip to content

Register on WPs, post - import accs to new campaign, 0 posts?

Howdy,

I've been noticing this across any platform I try on GSR with different bugs, and heard others have similar issues - but I figured WP is an old stable platform to figure out what's up.

I ran a campaign with some imported URLs - it made 5k accounts and posted to 50 blogs. Great.

Now I dupe the campaign options/data - and import in the accounts from that project to post to. Settings on both allow CB>Decaptcher 2ndary and have no limit on article posting per domain/acct/anything. I also set to multiple scheduled postings per acc and per site.

It failed to post to any of them. My logic is - if it successfully posted to 50 blogs, then with same settings it should be able to post again using those same accounts 10 minutes later.

@sven - I've noticed this issue a lot this week, makes it hard to use same target domains for tier2s to tier1s. Can I send you project backup/anything to aid in fixing this?

Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes send it over I have a look. But usually like before if someone send me things, I was unable to see any issues. Hopefully it's different this time.
  • Sven was able to fix the issue.

Thank you!