Skip to content

External Program Creating SER Campaigns

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
Hey @Sven, there is a developer working on a program that will create bulk SER campaigns. Basically what I have a guy doing manually right now. He has run into a situation with emails and isn't able to overcome the issue, can you help?

He is unable to call the Import Email function remotely (password hash), is it possible to do that remotely or with an API of some sort?

Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry no, that part will stay as it is.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Sven, can you help with a way to create bulk campaigns with unique email and passwords?
    You can use a macro for the emails to be read from a file.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Excellent @Sven, will it pick and keep the same email for that project or will it use all of the emails it finds?
  • edited March 2014
    Sven Can you give me an example please.
  • I'm curios too :)
  • edited March 2014
    Sven  I tired to use the following to get this to work, but it does not:

Your Email=spinfile-C:\Tools\Data\Dropbox\_Articles\main\emails\emails-4-project.txt-1%
    Login=%columnspinfile-C:\Tools\Data\Dropbox\_Articles\main\emails\emails-4-project.txt-1%
    Password=%columnspinfile-C:\Tools\Data\Dropbox\_Articles\main\emails\emails-4-project.txt-2%

You setup everything as ever but in the password field you use a macro like %file-emailpw.txt%.

You save the project and now you can use that found crypted string from the prj file everywhere and just put the password in that file.

• edited March 2014
    Sven What I get when I do this for the password field is a list that looks like this:

pop3 pw=Xúz8òú‘%LMäúìú#c”$zú×ãæÓÞú'O?_¢.!m1mêúîáBU!zCWôúîæ¯5Ó!¦9!o¨9!‡6a¾!‚"&‚'…)z][žD6rÙ0_Ww]d[˜J8€€KÁ5Mx¥Aqd""—•Heu¯Xã,{pÞúBø9”hÔú

More than one line is being read no matter which macro I use.

Additionally, using columnspinfile or spinfile in the E-Mail field doesnt seem to pull the email name. I am PM'ing you more detail.