Skip to content

Add daily verified column to project view

HI @Sven,
Would it be possible to add a new verified column in the project view (main window) next to the existing submitted/verified column. This should shows the daily verified count for that project. It will help to see how many verifieds were done for each project in a given day. It should reset start of next day like the global count.

Would be nice to have and will save time in opening each project and check verified count for the day manually.

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I'd love to see this!!! This would at least let us see which projects are working and which aren't if you have a large project list in your SER install!
  • @Sven your thoughts?
  • edited March 2014
    rightclick project -> show diagram/chart (or just press "w")
  • I have to go one by one to see verifieds across projects. And depending upon what you viewed last time it will have that as default in the time frame dropdown. One of my project has 250K verified links and that takes a long time to load and then I have to change to Yesterday to see last day's total or today to see current date. Then I have to repeat this for each project. It is a pain.

• edited March 2014
    hmmm, so you are talking about - e.g. having the verified column display - daily/all-time instead of just all-time? (so the numbers would be 1250 / 250001 instead of just 250001) And could be toggled by clicking the verified header in the project view ... sounds interesting for giving users a feeling of more control, not sure there is a real use though ...
  • Well it could be as simple as adding a column called Verified (Daily) next to the existing Verified column in project pane.

That way we can quickly see which projects got good no. of verified and if needed we can run SER for only those project that do not have sufficient verified

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    This would be THE MOST USEFUL addon. Since when you have 50 to 75 projects on a VPS, you can't see which is actually getting all the links. 

So you see total daily links at the bottom but this could all be from a T2 project while your other projects aren't doing anything. 

So, if you have more than 5 projects this feature would be awesome. You could quickly scan the column and see projects with low subs and then investigate. 

Currently it's guesswork...yes you can use the diagrams but it doesn't give you a feel as to what's going on and which projects need attention.

At least give us the option and let those who want be able to toggle it off. 

@sven - is this even possible?