I noticed that since late February Ser is not using domain as anchor almost at all (set to 45%), but using mostly main anchor (set to 10%).
Settings were: 10% anchor, 45% generic, 45% domain. Yesterday i changed it to 1% anchor, 19% generic, 80% domain. It might be verifying links submitted earlier, but still i see no domain as anchor, mostly main anchor (set to 1%) is there.
When i test project, it shows domain as anchor all the time, but in live the result is different. And it could be coincidence that only links with main anchor get verified, but i am seeing it across all projects, if i open verified links list, and sort it by date, then i see clearly that there are no domain as anchor lately. I'm doing contextual links.@Sven
can you please check it if it's me being paranoiac or there could be something wrong with submitting domain as anchor..