Skip to content

Proxy issue

Hey all!

As I am still a beginner when it comes to using SER, I need some help with the following issue.

My proxy provider contacted me and told me that they received some abuse complains and suggested that I should disable the forum feature of SER. Will that make a serious difference on my campaign? Or what should I do?

I recently ticked this option when setting up my projects: "Continuously try to post to a site even if failed before". Could this be the reason?

Thanks for your time!
Tagged:

Comments

• Are you creating "Posts" on forums or just "Profiles"?
    To check go to project Options and check in "Type of backlinks to create" make sure "Forum Post" is unchecked. Spamming forum with posts can be your problem.

In any case I suggest look for another proxy provider that is GSA SER friendly.
  • It looks like it is unchecked. 
  • Well I guess you have no choice but to uncheck forums as your proxy provider says. In the future look for proxy provider that allows GSA SER.
  • I see. So the way to disable forums is right click in Forum comment, Forum subject and anything that has to do with forums and disable all engines using this, right? Thanks a lot for your help!