Skip to content

SER slowdown with ReverseProxies OCR

I found out.. when SER send captcha request via CB that within ReverseProxies OCR.. it will slow down all the campaign because it takes time for captcha respond to resolve.. even though with so many thread.. SER will wait the 'captcha thread' to resolve first before going for another thread.. is there any way that... while waiting for captcha thread (recaptcha only) to respond for resolve.. another thread will do another job? like verifiying, submitting to other site, etc

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    why do you add the account to CB and not into SER directly?
  • Because the instruction in ReverseProxies OCR itself said need to use in CB....So in SER its like

1st CB
    2nd ReverseProxies OCR

Ok.. will try that and see what happen.

Thanks
  • One advantage of setting it up in CB is so that you can see what it is doing and its performance.
  • @Sven, would it be possible to upgrade CB to a multi-threaded application, like SER? So, while CB is waiting for a response from a 3rd party service, it can continue to solve other incoming captchas... ;)
    @Olve1954 it's already multithreaded, just certain parts are not and those can not be removed from main thread as they would cause conflicts on gdi. Though this might change in one of the further versions.
  • I talk about this problem early :-B
  • Update.. even though set in SER.. it will slowdown all campaign.. normally from 200 thread.. it will slow down slowly to 10 thread.. this happen maybe some kind of 'batch list' that only required recaptcha.... once that batch list of recaptcha being solved or maybe out of list... then the speed return to normal

and even i don't tick to use reverse proxies OCR at all.. the results still the same.. and even also skipped not to detect recaptcha in CB.. i dont know why SER keep pushing that batch list that have recaptcha only.. and with lots of list.. it is very hard to separate list that have recaptcha only.

and it usually happen like every 15-20 minutes.. every that time.. SER strangely will only focus list that had only recaptcha.. it drag over for 20 minutes.. slow down everything... and after certain time.. the speed going back to normal

hope to find some solution.. i am using the latest version.. 7.82
    @eyman do you use proxies for submission?
  • Yes i used 50 semi dedicated proxies