Skip to content

OVERLAP: How much overlap is there with SER and Auto Website Submit

edited November 2012 in Need Help
@sven

SER has a "Directory" submission module with some engines in there.

I understand that SER scours the web for engine matches according to the module checked -- so it obviously has no limitations other than the number of directories it can find on the web.

Since there are over 10,000 FIXED directories in Auto Website Submit -- how much OVERLAP is there between Auto Website Submit and SER???

Reason I ask is that I would rather put the money towards Auto SoftSubmit (since I've chosen to use this over Rudenko's Robosoft).

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

The sites in Website Submitter or SoftSubmit are not based on engines. Of course a lot in there are phpld or alike but the program is not build to submit to specific platforms but each site is configured on its own.

Also note that if you use SoftSubmit we are not allowing any fake software like ebooks, pdf or screensavers to promote a website. If you plan that you better get Website Submitter instead.

• @sven -- right, that's what I figured on WS -- they are fixed and individually configured.

Okay -- so there is some overlap.

And I am well aware of your disclosure about submitting fake software like ebooks, pdfs and screensavers -- having read that on the actual sales page for it.

These are actually programs that have installers and are actual SOFTWARE that go well beyond ebooks, pdfs and screensavers :D

But I appreciate you letting me know so I wouldn't waste my money...  ;)