Skip to content

GSA No longer records site lists

Recently updated GSA SEO Ranker, now it is no longer recording identified sites to the identified sites list.  Any ideas as to why this is happening? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There is no GSA SEO Ranker Im affraid.
  • Can I revert then?   I have no use for it if it doesn't do that, I only use it to find footprints don't use it to post anymore? 
  • Is there anywhere that GSA versions are stored where I can revert back to an older version that does record site lists?   That was a crucial feature for me? 
  • Or perhaps could you tell me which version stopped recording identified site lists so I can try to find it on the internet?   I'm assuming i can just install overtop the newest version?
    Sorry but I still don't know what your problem is. Do you mean GSA Search Engine Ranker or SEO Indexer? Because a GSA SEO Ranker does not exists. And then it should store all URLs to your site lists unless you have "Don't add" checked in project options.
  • GSA search engine ranker.   I do not have that option checked I just confirmed it. 

I'll show you i'll make a screencast
  • There that video is a screencast showing you.   I open the project, show that "dont add" is not checked, start the project, and show you the folder where the site list is stored.   The file size does not increase in size and it isn't being updated with new finds. 
    ok thanks, will try to reproduce and fix it.
  • I made a new post about this so you know, this was fixed in 7.79, and then 7.80 broke it again and it is no longer saving lists.