Skip to content

Anchor text showing as "_GET["a"] Array"

One of my campaigns keeps showing a high number of anchor text as "_GET["a"] Array". I haven't messed with any settings (apart from unchecking "use exact URL when verifying"). Somebody please heellp!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats probably the php exploid engine, just uncheck it as well as fast indexer.
  • @sven thnks. I've unchecked the gsa seo indexer; let's hope it disappears. by the way, is it necessary to tick "verified link must have exact url" when building links to a website?
    Unless you are not building links to web2.0 site but your own domain then no, don't check it!
  • @Sven, the problem still persists. The Get array anchor text is still being generated (now at more than 50% of all anchor texts). Please help
  • I have unchecked the Exploits category as well as the fast indexer. I mistakenly thought you were talking about the search engines and the gsa seo indexer at first. Will post back if it recurs.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I dont understand that 'Verified links must have exact URL' setting now. I thought it meant that http://www.tinyurl.com/45434 wouldn't count as 'exact URL' as it's a forwarding URL, i.e. a shortURL created automatically by some websites. Is that not the case...??
  • @sven: that worked! no more "get array" anchor texts. My only problem at the moment is that GSA has not been able to remove those url's with the anchor text "get array". I followed a method that was posted somewhere in which case I duplicated the project, deleted all the url's except those containing "get array" and then set the project to active (remove). 3 days later, no url has been removed. Is it possible to remove those url's as they are messing up my anchor text balance?
    Those are not static URLs. The URL shows up because you have your URL as parameter in the opening URL. As long as you haven't linked those URLs, they don't show up anywhere and you can just delete the links from the project.
  • Thanks for that clarification.