Skip to content

Global Site List Import Files History

edited November 2012 in Feature Requests
Hi Sven,

When importing global site lists can you add "Yes to all" "No to all" along with the Yes / No as I mistakenly imported another directory of 200+ files and had to click no to import 200 times :(

Also is it possible to show after import what site types were import and how many - either the same way as the Statistics or another method with the ability to copy / paste it.

TIA

Comments

• When importing lists is it possible to strip off the PR i.e. "|6" from the URL's so www.yahoo.com|9 would be read as yahoo.com?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    added for upcoming version
    PR is cut already
  • Great ... minor things but :D

Thanks
  • @Sven - the import list from files - I see that it remembers if I have imported a file - how is this done?

I ask as I have 3 machines running GSA and use each separately for adding global lists as it's quicker than tying up 1 for long periods. Is it possible to share this list across VPS as my scraped lists are also shared via Dropbox´so I know via each GSA instance which files are / have been processed?
    Thats just saved when running the program and is forgotten once you quit it. Sharing is not possible.