Skip to content

Difference between project verified counts and Global counts

If I check the stats for one projects verified links  I get a Drupal - Blog count of 85 If I do the same check on the Tools / Show Stats / Verified it shows only 22 verified Drupal Blogs could someone please explain why they're so much less?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry I don't know, maybe your projects drupal URLs are all on same domain and your site list is cleared up?
  • Ahh maybe I'll check ty Sven
  • You're right Sven multiple posts to same domain in projects list hence the discrepancy. Thank you.
  • @Sven I've been doing some more checking and this is what I've found.

From show URLs/verified (from one project) I get a Drupal Blog Article count of 151
    From site_List_Verify/sitelist_Article-Drupal-Blog.txt count 27

If I import them to SB and dedup I get 169 (158 alive)

So I'm curious as to why the 151 Drupal articles aren't being added to the global site lists?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im sorry, I cannot tell you this without fruther seeing your data. However in latest version there was an issue with adding verified...and it was fixed.
  • I can let you have the data if you wish or I'll just check all platforms and add the missing data back manually. Then I'll run it awhile and see if it happens again with a bit of luck you've fixed it :)