Skip to content

Articles quality and Tier 1

edited November 2012 in Need Help
Hello for what i got the articles for  the Tier 1 should be very well written i would say professionally e mainly they should be very well spun and manually checked.Absolutely original content,while for tier 2 and 3 is suggested to use  acw   wac.
if i write an article a week i spun it  i wait one week before start the tier 2 of that article?   then i write another article  post it for Tier one  and then after another week i start the tier 2 of second article  and so on?
for 10-15 weeks if i plan to write 15  articles on 15 different keywords?Is it correct?

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited November 2012

@filippot51 - I have had wonderful results using just well-spun articles for all tiers. If I have a very valuable money site, I will build the tier 1 myself (no GSA) and then use GSA underneath it. And the only reason I would do that is because I can personally pick the web 2.0 platforms I want to use for the tier 1 - and because they could actually rank for those same keywords down the road. So I might end up with multiple web 2.0 properties vying for the same keywords.

Typically, I use GSA to create all tiers simultaneously. I have not found there to be any reason (like a penalty on the tier 1 properties) to wait. I've done it both ways.

I believe you will find the rate you build direct links to your moneysite is of far more consequence than what happens to the tiers below. The tiers can handle a lot of links and a faster linkbuilding rate.

I would also read Ozz's: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/879/guide-high-quality-campaign It is a rock solid write-up with very sage advice on how to conduct a successful campaign. 

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    How are you guys finding good links for tier1's? 
  • I have seen a wonderfull video by Matthew  where it examplains how are the tiers. he starts with 3 articles that go to the money page  for the tier 1 and then 4  articles for   each of the 3 articles  that go in the tier2
    What i still do no understand is every article  has different keywords?(they are choosen with what criteria?
  • filippot51 

Where might I find this video you speak of?
  • Thanks, that video really cleared up some of the fog for me.