Skip to content

A gift for SER user Hotmail/Outlook POP3 Activator

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited February 2014 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hello, 

You've probably noticed from that hotmail boxes no longer functioned. 

As Sven says we must activate the POP function. 

Since we have a lot, I prepare is a little bot to activate it (Work only at this time for English account). 

It enables POP3 and allows deleting messages (by POP)

It is not very fast (1 thread) and probably buggy, but it work ;)

It takes more zennoposter download in free version.

I suggest you save your emails before lunch activation (All emails are deleted after processing. Functional or not).

Your IP must be HTTPS ready.

Zennoposter download in free version: http://zennolab.com/en/products/zennoposter/download/

Once installed, launch "ProjectMaker" and open PoP Activer (ActivePOPhotmail.xmlz):

I do not want to explain the use of this software (Zenno) you can see action step by step in software. 

If you have any questions, do not hesitate. 

If you edit/update, share !

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited February 2014
    Version 2

More light, more compatible (not loading picture): http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/20016254/file.html

-Best succes rate in full screen.
    -Possibility to lunch with Zennoposter OR Projectmaker. Difference is if Projectmaker bug, bot stop work.

• looks good ! but for $14 you will get a hotmail, outlook email creator that easily fixes the setting that we need for GSA SER !
    edited February 2014
    I did not know this, what is this job ? everyone I've tested does not work. 

Having personally thousands of emails, this free solution that suits me well :)
  • Awesome share man! I must admit that I have not tried it yet, but I have had trouble with some of my hotmails having POP disabled. Will definitely run a list of troubling e-mails through and cross my fingers.
    edited February 2014
    No need to cross fingers, it works well ;)
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    So we need Zennoposter for this?

I have lots of outlook emails that need fixed.
  • edited March 2014
    @Trevor_Bandura, yes you need Zennoposter for this, but Kaine is linking to a free version (I guess it is?) to run the project. It has been working great for me although it's a little slow, yet it's a lot faster than doing it all yourself.
    How do we need to format the emails?

Right now I have them all in GSA SER format.
    @fakenickahl yes it free version 1 month/1thread but you can reinstall after, pro version have unlimited thread and proxy support :)

@Trevor_Bandura the good format is xxxxxx@hotmail.com:pass

Same format for many other soft.

ok thanks. Might give this a try.
  • Thanks. I have like 3000 outlooks that have to be run through. Much appreciated.
    It is always more fun than doing it by hand :)
  • thank you, i use Zenno and it is very usefull your boot.
    Thank's, it can still be improved or updated, if there need to :)
  • where do we load up the email addys:passwords?

never used zennoposter previously, and I see what it does (sort of), but can't figure out where to load up the txt list, thanks
    In AdresseMail.txt (look first screenshot).
  • thanks Kaine (sorry but I must be blind or stupid, where is/are the screenshot(s)?)

Anyway, added emails to AdresseMail.txt and I'm doing something wrong, as it runs the procedure as if it were new account creations, doesn't login using any addy from AdresseMail.txt

Anyone got/feel like doing an idiot's guide?
  • ^ I'm guessing it's not finding AdresseMail.txt, this is stored in the same folder as ActivePOPhotmail.xmlz - is this the correct place to save that text file?
    No problem ^ ^

ActivePOPhotmail.xmlz> Projet for zennoposter
    AdresseMail.txt > put your email adresse not pop actived (sav before if they are error in treatment).
    PopActiver.txt > This is where you collected your email now have activated pop (once finished)
  • ok all that I have done, but this step fails (leaves hotmail.com fields empty) 'add data from list popactiver'

the folder 'ActivePOPhotmailv2' <---- where should I save this folder?
    Ok I see. 

There are several possibilities. 

Or email are not in the correct file. 
    Either they are not well formatted 
    Let the bot wrong box (but I just tried with success).
    edited March 2014
    Good format is: xxxxxx@hotmail.com:pass in "AdresseMail.txt"
  • yup format is xxxxxx@hotmail.com:pass in "AdresseMail.txt"

AdresseMail.txt is in same folder as PopActiver.txt & ActivePOPhotmailv2.xmlz

that step:

• kaine - are you part of the zenno team?
    edited March 2014
    Why this question ? ;)

Look that:

i think they are file modified (download again if you have modified).

• edited March 2014
    just wondered as I'm waiting on a zenno guy to get back to me on skype (rostonix) - wondered if you were his partner? If so, would like to skype you regarding something :)

ok I see the new image, I can change that black-border box to same command, but don't see how to change that bottom-left window 'action property' - I see nothing like that at all
  • ^ah ok, I see that's in the 'click-sign in' step.

I'm give up on this and wait for the zenno guy to get back online, thanks for your help & time though, much appreciated :)
    edited March 2014

I'm just a pro user ;)

I think I should continue to offer bots and request an affiliate link (with coupon).

• gotcha. And yep, have those settings there, but still failing the step - no worries, and thanks again :)