Skip to content

Load Urls from other projects

Hi,

I am adding accounts from other projects but non of them does submission on already made accounts like before.
When I am adding the account from project it bring all numbers the same for all projects. Like whichever I choose it bring the same number of account.Why?
Before it was right.
Also I wanted to know when I am adding accounts from any project and I mention all account it had to bring account from that project which I have chosen and from .static file am I right?  

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    there was a bug in it, fixed it in the current version (uploading already).
  • But why the uploaded accounts number doesn't match with any number in the file like.static or success it uploaded 2156 accounts but number doesn't match. Where it takes the accounts? which file? 
    accounts are stored in *.static file.
  • so why the number of uploaded accounts doesn't match with the account number in static file? This is the number which is being uploaded 2585 (Just Accounts from the following engines) and this is the number in static file 170097
    The accounts are not cleared and you propably have more than one account to a site.
  • so it has to upload all accounts or it just uploads just 1 from 12 website?

IF you have 12 build links and all from one account, it might add just one...
  • @Sven : i have a question for you. Well i have a list of url ... .edu forum profile links. Is that list of any use if i use it in GSA SER ? Not sure which platform to use :(

I have a question. Let's say i scrapped and harvested target list of URLS from scrapebox and then i import it to GSA SER. I am confused on what platforms to use ? Been looking for the answers and it is taking ages to find the answers
    Well if those are forums, you should enable all forum engines in SER and import the URLs. SER will identify them and submit once it found a matching engine, else it will skip it.