Skip to content

How do you cut URL's to for a new campaign?

Like the title says, how do you cut URL's from a notepad to be able to post again with a new campaign? Thanks :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    right click on the project->import target urls->from clipboard.
  • edited February 2014
    What I meant is that the actual URL from an already used campaign, with a link already there on the page from the last campaign, how do you cut the URL down so that it can be used again to post to a new page for the new campaign? Eg, www.website.com/more/page/post5679747 to www.website.com/more/page/ Fresh to use again for a new campaign.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hard to understand but this doesn't look like something SER is doing for you. You need some tools, guess ScrapeBox does it.
  • Scrapebox, import URLs, then Trim to Root.
  • @whatrat you don't need to do this ser parses the domain to find suitable url to post to. 
  • @sven - Do we really have to trim to root our scraped lists for SER to be able to find posting opportunities ? I had the same impression about SER as krushinem, but with your last comment you made me nervous.
  • I've tried both ways and I find the trim to root option is the best way. SER seems to miss targets I think if the link URL is overly long.