Skip to content

How Change Language in "Bottom Sentence" Article Manager GSA SER

Hello, As we know there 4 options in article manager: How to insert links: 1. sentence in bottom 2. sentence in article 3. just link in article 4. no link I have question while using "sentence in bottom" option: How I change language or sentence with our language or custom sentence (the default sentence from GSA is English it not make sense if our article use other language) .

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You need to edit "auto_anchor-article.dat" file. But it might be better to just use an option to place the link directly in the article between words or if you want to keep it readable, use the macro %link%.
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    Thans Sven, I have one more question: How add macro automatically in articles? e.g: I have 400 articles and I want to add other link anchor with " %website% or %url% " in every articles (I add articles from folder)? Many thank
    Sorry I don't quite understand. Just edit the article and put the macro at a place it is good for you / readable.
    @Sven the problem is how put macro in 400 articles? should I put in one by one? or any methods or tools to adding words in .txt files? thanks
    Hmm can you life with the option to just add a link in the article at a random place without the sentence? In that case just just choose that option "Just link" in the article manager options.
    I've done it please check at the bottom here http://lucieewan.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/shane/ thanks for advice.
    I don't speak that language ... where is the problem there?
    The problem already fixed after I edit "auto_anchor-article.dat" but how add some urls after paragraph 1 or 2, 3... using macro?
    Grrr, just click the option to insert a sentince not at the end but inside article. It's an option in article manager tab!
    thanks @Sven :D