Skip to content

Very slow speed and low verified links count

Hello there!

I'm struggling with SER for some time now. I can't make it run as it should be running. I've managed sometimes to make it work as it should but finally everything gets broken. My biggest problem is that uber low speed i have. I've recently tried just run one project to see how it will work.

The results:

It's just when i start one project. And it can stand in that position for some while. I think this is not how it should be, or am i wrong? I tried to run it with public proxies, private and without any. The same situation. Even if i have 250 threads set, when i turn on the project it takes like 5-15 threads max. I don't know what's going on :(

The next problem is the verified links. Sometimes when i get lucky the projects are running fine, but i'm getting like 10000 submissions and 150 verified links... Tried any kind of emails already. Hotmail, gmail, dispostable. The same results.

Project settings:
OBL: 250
PR: 0+
SE: 3 (Google US, Yahoo US, MSN US)

SER settings:
Threads: 250
Timeout: 180 (Tried with 40,120, the same)
SE Timeout: 60 (Tried with 10,30 too)

I have no idea what i am doing wrong... Tried so many different settings and it's always the same. My record of LPM is 8, didn't get more ever.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Can you post screenshots of your settings, or better compare them to what is already on the forum here - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussions/tagged/lpm ? in order to help the mighty ones here need more info.
  • My settings are good for sure. The performance problem has been solved. I've just had to restart SER and it works better now. But the verified links problems is still there. I've got plenty of submissions but the SUB/VER ratio is like 5%.

My settings:

Just please don't tell me that i need to get private proxies because it's not the reason for sure. They are the same as private but just slower. It should not have anything to do with verified links.

Note:
    On all projects i have about 2500 keywords

Any suggestions?
  • my first idea, your sitelist is off,

SER linked only to your scraped links, then are 5 % a good rate.
  • edited February 2014
    Reduce search engine timeout (time to wait between search queries) to 5 seconds. you have more than enough proxies to cope with that. It should give you some speed.

You generally need more than one project to run at full speed.

Remove indexer from tier 1 campaigns, put it on tier 2/3 secondary ones. it will save some processing power.
  • and as molcho said 5% for a scraped list is pretty decent.
  • Thanks for your replies guys!

So when i'm not using site lists is it normal to have such a SUB/VER ratio?

Do you think that having a good site list would give me more success rate?