Skip to content

buyproxies.org dedicated or semi

i'm looking to buy some proxies from buyproxy.or as everyone here says it's the best provider.
i'm running gsa ser with about 250 threads.
will 10 proxies be enough? and will semi-dedicated proxies work or do i have to buy dedicated ones?

Comments

• i run 100 threads with semi . They work good . also i use them for making web2.0 properties manually . If you are using 10 proxies don't use them for searching , use public proxies for that .
  • Thanks man, really appreciate your answer. One question, do you scrape for public proxies with gsa ser or with other tool? I mean, can it scrape/test proxies while it's posting?
  • @dvolker Yes it does has a scraper but i can't get it to work correctly .  I manually input list to my scraper daily first thing in the morning .Tough i suggest scraping with Scrapebox or gscraper (free or paid)
  • 30 semi worked better for me than 10 pr
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    i was using 30 proxies...worked fine....now that im running more projects i upped my proxies to 50....buyproxies.org is awesome...support is over the top
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I prefer their semi-dedicateds. I've had both.
  • Yes buyproxies is 10x better than proxy-hub. @Brandon why do you prefer semi, apart from price obviously.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Semi-dedicated all the way at buyproxies.

Trust me, if you are going to burn out proxies, it is likely "us" that is the problem rather than the other 2 guys. I would hate to be one of the other two guys sharing my proxies, lol.

• @ron exactly what i was thinking, if i'm sharing a proxy with 2 other people and one of them abuses it i'm screwed.

three questions for the guys using dedicated proxies:
    1) how much abuse can these proxies take, i mean how many simultaneous threads can i run gsa ser with 10 proxies and not burn them
    2) do you recommend using these proxies for posting/verifying only or for scraping as well
    3) if i use the proxies with gsa ser, can i also use them with scrapebox (probably a few hrs per week)
  • donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    semi dedicated too here bros
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @spunko2010 I have tested both semi-dedicated and dedicated proxies. I had 100 dedicated proxes on 1 server and 200 semi-dedicated shared on 6 servers and the results were almost identical. The dedicated proxies showed no increase in speed, submissions, verifieds, etc. I would have twice as many for the same price.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    For me I have found that Dedicated works better for what I'm doing. But that's just me I guess.
  • What about the speed? What's the speed of a dedicated proxy vs semi dedi? And regarding the buyproxy.org proxies, what's the the speed of a dedi proxy? 1mbps? 10mbps? maybe even more?