Skip to content

Textcube bug?

edited February 2014 in Need Help
I have a verified list that, to date, has only 6 verifieds for "Blog comment - Textcube".

I set up 2 new projects and in options, I let both projects post from my verified list.

Now SER only seems to post to thousands of "Textcube ()" sites, which weren't even on my verified list up until now.
I'm getting a ton of this, almost exclusively:

Notice the /comment/add/?__T__=1252111235261 everywhere? When I open any of these URLs, I only get 404 pages or pages saying "Not Found - The requested URL /comment/add/ was not found on this server." Hovering over it, it just says "Textcube ()".

Since I'm actively saving my verifieds, of course, my verified list now looks like this:

Here is an extract from my log. It's almost the same for every site SER tries to post to:
Link: http://www.stacybmusic.com/zenphoto/official-stacy-b/StacyB2_235.jpg.php
That's Zenphoto, yet SER thinks it's Textcube.

@Sven any idea where this stuff comes from? I haven't played around with any engine files. It's almost as if SER falsely identifies links as textcube (they were not on my verified list before). And it then writes links to my verified list, when they are not even verified (i.e. all go to 404).

Please help!

Edit: WTF I'm getting this for all projects now. No matter if it's posting from sitelists or imported scrapes or scraping itself, I only see textcube everywhere. Is this a 7.71 issue? Haven't updated today. Whatever the cause is for this, SER is unusable right now for me :(

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Some of your engine files must be corrupt (again)? 
  • Well, I don't know what it was. But believe it or not, a simple restart of SER fixed everything up again. I don't understand how engines can go corrupt in the middle of a completely normal and seemingly bugfree operation, and then fix themselves again after a restart. But whatever, I'm glad it works again now...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I have no idea sorry...never happened to me and anone else it seems. Maybe some access restrictions forbit it to read that file correctly.