Skip to content

Add Proxy--Find Online & Test Not working?

When I go to add proxy--then find proxy online and test, it always comes back with no proxies, why is that?  I used to be able to use this feature but no longer able.  I have my anti virus off and firewall off, but still doesn't work.  Any ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    enable some other proxy providers or post some logs from that search...without that we don't have a clue at all.
  • Hello! Sorry for diging but i have the same problem. image
    sylwestrus your log shows that just one proxy provider is checked in "Add/Edit ProxySites". You better check some more. That one checked is a webpage with an IP only and that is probably down anyway,
  • sylwestrussylwestrus warsaw
    edited February 2016
    Hello! thank you for answer! I know but before i could find some (even shitty) proxy by this tool and it worked little bit (find online+ test). Now my proxy is finished and i tried to work some without. I put find online and test and i have this...Did you blocked it with some updates?
    I blocked nothing! :/
  • No offense. In english by "you" you can target also company or group of people. Could you at least tell me how to reset all option to default?
    you has a direct implication to me not I was not offended anyway.
    When you edit the proxy providers, you have a label there where you can restore default settings.
  • ok i see! Thanks ! For future people with the same problem i send image image