Skip to content

Active (verify emails only) - bug?

edited February 2014 in Need Help
Not sure if this is a bug or supposed to be like that:

I import a list, disable automatic verification and submit with that project until I get "no more targets to post to". As an example, let's say the project submitted 20k URLs. Then I manually go to "Status -> active (verify only)". However, when the submitted counter goes down from 20k to 5k, I get an "important message" telling me that "all links have been verified once now". What is up with those 5k that are left?

I now change the status to "Active (verify emails only)" and indeed, SER now verifies about 2k emails, the submitted count goes down to 0....but my verified count doesn't go up at all, Not even 1 verified, even though in the log I have plenty of green "Found 2 URLs (1 verify, 0 login)..." messages.

@Sven Should I instead verify emails first and then set the project to "verify only" or does that not matter?
Is it normal for my verified count to not increase with the email verification process as described above?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    A "verify only" is doing email verification as well. And if a verification is successful there it does not increase the verified URL counter, it adds that URL to the "to submit list" and waits till you turn the project back to Active.
  • Ok so if I get the message "all links have been verified once now" (and assuming all emails have been parsed, too), I should then turn back on the project and then verify again?

It seems for me that "verify only" isn't doing email verification. I get the "all links have been verified once now" message and if I then set the project to "verify emails only", it starts parsing thousands of emails...so that message "all links have been verified once now" should show up after all emails have been parsed?
    it shows up after all email verification. just checked code and also live.
  • Well, I have to strongly disagree. I just did this 20 minutes ago. Set 1 project to "verify only", after a while i got the "important message", then I set it to "verify emails only" and that project would now parse at least 1k emails...weird :-/

I will monitor this closely next time I go through this process and will save the log and post here.
    bahh can't help then sorry.