Skip to content

article script question

to dear members or sven, can I ask  does the article script on article is working, because before I can have a decent verified submission but at the moment I can't have even just one

looking forward for your help, thanks in advance!

Heart

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    nothing has changed so yes it is working. You have a debug mode to see why it might not work, if you see that there is something not correct fine, let me know.
  • edited February 2014
    and also sven does this normal in BuddyPress article ? if yes can I ask what it mean the one with a red highlight
    Thanks in advance,
    heart

ups indeed there is a bug in the buddypress script...fixing in next version
  • edited February 2014
    oh okay thanks seven :)

I have another question if it's okay can I ask regarding the submission and verification I just notice my submission in several platform don't go down to 0 or below 10 when verifying the link that was submitted

like if you submit 100 when GSA verified the submitted link number goes to 0 (zero) and it start again to submit, or if the project reach the verified number in a day it pause but it continue to tries to verifies all the submitted link till it's zero or below 10

in bookmark and wiki it does this it always verified all the link that was submitted and my submitted column always back to zero or below 10.

but in article and forum (expressionEngine) when verifying the link that was submitted its not verifying all the submitted link and I end up having hundreds on my submitted column, I think maybe there something wrong and it may contribute on having a low verified link on this platform but maybe I'm wrong to think there's a problem

if you have time sven is it okay can you please kindly explain what it causing to have hundreds on submitted column on article and forum platform

hopefully I explain it well since I'm not good in explaining.

Thanks in advance
    Heart

I hope I understood your problem correctly but not every failed verification results in a decrese of that number, but it sometimes result in another check some times later (depending on engine). If you view the "Show Submitted URLs", you will see the "Date (Timeout)" column which indeicates when that URL is dropped and not verified any longer.
  • oh I see, sven can I ask what's the reason why my submitted column on articles and forum platform have hundreds but

on other platforms like bookmark and wikis it continue to verify all the link till all the numbers goes to zero or below 10? as you can  on the image above

Thanks in advance,
    Heart
    It's just an engine setting. Some engines have manual reviews so the interval and timeout is longer.
  • oh okay thanks thanks a lot sven :)

Best regards,
    heart