Skip to content

Sending links to hand made Tier one - articles used, create more?

Hi All,

I am currently running two projects to tier 1's (the tier 1's were manually made), which go to 'Articles', both social and 'wiki' the terms are quite specific and I have been using 'Always put keywords to find target sites'. The links use contextual anchor text, as do those links that then go to the money site. 

I was planning to have about 7-9 verifications to the Tier 1 links per day and then blast the tier 2's with more spammy, non-contextual and all the other modules to post content to. So far I have only found 4 verified links from a project that has been running for two days now. (I am not sure how to add images for settings and options that other people have been doing in this forum at the moment?).

I get the message 'All articles used, add some new' in the messages that pop up at the bottom now and again. The articles that were used are 85-89% unique according to TBS and considering that only 4 links are verified, surely the content can stay active in the project until there are more than 400 links verified. 

Otherwise, this brings me to the next question - If I am sending links only my Tier 1, not the money site, could I take a little more risk and say use Kontent Machine to generate another 10 articles (knowing that the quality is not that good?) and then send to more modules and un-tick  'Always put keywords to find target sites'.

Your thoughts please, or suggestions.

Thanks 

Jonathan