Skip to content

Too low LPM, tried everything

Hi, I have problem with very low submitted/verified rate, don't know what else to try.

Here is more info:

Intel i5 3.1Ghz / 6Gb Ram / 6Mbps internet (my PC)
Captcha Sniper
GSA SEO Indexer (quick indexer mode, 20 threads)

- Options screen:
Selected G, Yahoo, MSN for US/UK/CA in Search engines

Any tips are appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• lower the number of search engines to 3 (choose goog,msn & yahoo of the given country), add more link types (e.g. web 2.0), lower your PR requirement to 0, Uncheck the submission limit for tier 2. Any reason you are not using your global list?
  • Thanks for reply man.

I'm using G, MSN and Yahoo for US/UK/CA. Should I check just US?

I used Web 2.0 but got very poor results so I skipped that as I have Web 2.0's done separately and just doing tier 2 with GSA.

Is not a trashy site, so I would really like to stick with PR1+ for tier 1.

For tier 2 there are no filters and 34k keywords but still around 3k submissions is like 3 days.

My global list is still very small, so I guess that would just hinder the results even further or am I wrong?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    If your want to focus on PR with only 15 proxies, those proxies will be banned quickly. You won't be able to check PR and you won't get links because PR N/A is all you'll get (proxies are banned).

Why not use global lists, even small verified links are better than no verified links.
  • Ok, I selected to use global lists and will try like that but is really small list. Check out submissions/verified so far:
    Rubbish...