Skip to content

No backlinks

Well the title says all i've been building backlinks on several projects . But when i check them on ahrefs , they are like 10% of the verified backlinks that are shown on GSA . I'm using GSA Search Engine Ranker , Indexer and Captcha Sniper . Here is a screen shot . If someone can explain why i'm a getting so low rankings on my pages that would be great . http://prntscr.com/2tpjlh It's all spam . I used all Engines except Document Sharing Video and Video-Adult . BTW I used to build a wordpress site that had 3k backlinks and was first on google for a high competition keyword . (This was when GSA was on 7.40 version i think ) Also to note these sites that i'm building backlinks now are with low competition . The first on google with the keyword that i'm building has much less backlinks then i have . The captcha works fine . with 75%+ success rate i'm pleased .
Tagged:

Comments

• That screenshot doesn't look like a lot of links. Since you're using all engines I assume there are lots of blog comments in that mix which usually don't help a lot with ranking and many will be nofollow anyway.

Ahrefs and all the other tools will always only find a percentage of the links you built - and the same holds true for your competitors. So just because ahrefs shows less links for them, they might actually have more.

Also, look at the quality of links. If you have 5000 blog comments and your competitor has just 5 dofollow links but from PR5+ sites then they'll outrank you day and night.
  • Here is a screenshot of the 7k Subbmited nad 2k verified project . http://prntscr.com/2tq0n7 I'm almost 100% positive that the guy doesn't use any kind of Search Enigne Ranker . I checked all 10 sites that are on the first page of google .
  • Well, indexer and URL shorteners don't help a lot with ranking...at all. Try building a T1 that only consists of contextuals, then blast those heavily with a T2.

And even with the engines and all, without knowing the exact keyword none of us can talk about the competitiveness of your niche. I'm not saying you should reveal your keyword or anything, just pointing out that the kind of replies you could potentially get here as to why you're not ranking are going to be very limited.

Are you building links to a new domain or a web 2.0?
  • I'll pm you the niche , it's not a very big secret . On a Web 2.0. A wordpress site . when i started Building on the first or second day i jumped from 51 place to 18 place on google . I used whatsmyserp and it gave me a precise answer . And stood there for 2 days and then vanished . I asked around and stumbled upon Google Dance . But it only lasts for several minutes . I really don't know what else to do . p.s. all my link buildings are on either on Wordpress or Blogspot .