Skip to content

GSA won't delete emails

I have "delete all messages" checked and it was working fine for 2 days and deleting all emails as expected. All of a sudden GSA won't delete them anymore. I'm now up to 1600+ emails in my inbox and still climbing. I also noticed that since this started, checking just 100 emails takes a very long time compared to before. This is a fresh email that is not used on any other project and I'm not using proxies to check it. I have "Check emails only" checked and have it try every 30 minutes. The email is working according to the test and i can login manually without a problem. This is really hurting my LmP. I'm new to GSA so i was wondering if this is a bug or something that I'm doing wrong?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm might be just the timeout being to low?
  • Do you mean the html timeout? I have that set to 120.
    hmm ok sounds good.
  • antant
    edited February 2014
    Edit: i tried posting the text from the log but it posts like a mess. I'll try to get a pic up.
  • First round: image Second round: image Any ideas?
    sorry not really. as long as the logout is successful, it should delete the emails properly.
  • @Sven i hope i can finally make the test today we talked about ....sorry was a bit "out of order" ;)

i got the same problem ... atm over 15000 emails in the box .. they don't get deleted ... 

• Okay, I see that Other people are having the same issue as me.    I have the same exact problem.  I don't see it deleting anything.   I'm trying to figure out a good cron job that can do it.  but even that works for about 10 mins and seems to timeout cause there is so many emails.