Skip to content

What emails are you using?

I need working emails for SER, what kind of emails are you using that work lately?

Comments

• I ue free sub-domain (http://freedns.afraid.org/) and create hoting account on my reeller hosting package and create email for SER and every couple months I replace with another free ub-domain
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    hotmail and yahoo
  • What are yo using to get around the new hotmail bs? I used to use thousands of them and now they don't work
    your provider should fix them for you free of charge...mine did
  • I use a software to build them, not provider. Please let me know what provider you're using so I can do some bulk purchases
    i see u posted on hotmail thread...they work well...also spamvilla sells yahoo accts for the same price...i use both
  • I gave up on hotmail and outlook, way too many "email login error" and when trying to log in manually "your account has been temporarily blocked". I'm using rediffmail now and it works awesome and it almost seems like my verified count has gone up since then because rediff is probably not blocked as much as the big ones like hotmail, yahoo etc. Let me know if you want some rediff emails for testing.
  • My hotmail e-mails provider kindly recontacted me to sort out the Hotmail e-mail POP3 change on my e-mail list. Was done completely free of charge.
  • penumbrapenumbra Antarctica
    Using yahoo emails and work like a charm.
  • I use Hotmail and was also contacted by my accounts provider to change the pop thing but can someone tell me exactly what needs to be changed? SER can access the emails through the old pop3.live.com address just fine.I logged into one of the accounts and pop3 was still enabled (although I got the usual "temporarily blocked" message). Can I not just leave it as it is?