Skip to content

Bug in "verifiecations reached in a day" ? (SER)

Take a look at the screens, i did not change my settings (amount of links) but SER started to posts much more than i have set up. You can see in stats that something strange is happening - this happens on all projects where i have "verifiecations reached in a day"- checked on 2 servers.

Comments

• Half of my websites tanked about 11th :/ - first o thought it was some algo penalty due to the PBN, but today I saw this - and probably this is the reason :/ 

Anybody have any suggestions what to do now ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

again and again...

submissions are not counted equally. Submissions that are done due to a account sign up are not counted as no URL is submitted. Just those where a link is submitted are counted.

• edited February 2014
    I dont get it, my setup was sth like 30 ver / day, i did not change enything in setup - only making SER updates and suddenly on all my projects ser starting adding more links. 

This are old projects - before, links were added equally as on screens, but from several days SER adds a lot more ?

EDIT:
    I am using SER for over a year now, this happend first time to me.
    I always use option "verifiecations reached in a day" and "When to verify: Automatically", so the verified links are nearly as I set it up.
    please paste some log lines where you think it should not have submitted anythign else.
  • I can confirm that this is a recent issue (probably since version 7.63) and only happens with platforms that require email registration.
    yes found the issue and fixe dit for next version
  • That is great! thanks @Sven