Skip to content

I need help with my link building strategy

I am using SER a month already, trying different strategies but without significant success, so far. I decided to post the settings for my next campaign. I hope for input of some of the experienced members here to tell my if i am doing something wrong.

I bought a .com domain two weeks ago, build wordress site, posted 50 articles and waited the site to get indexed by google naturally without building any backlinks. Now, i want to start my gsa ser campaign and these are the settings i will use:

Tier 1

I selected only Article and Social Network engines and for type of backlinks to create i selected only Article. I don't use any PR or outbound links filter. I selected all search engines. I don't use pinging or any indexing service.

I am using 10 anchor keywords and set the Generic Anchor Text to %10.

I set the project to pause when 20 verified links are reached a day. I will run the campaign for 5 days so in the end i will have about 100 articles posted. I am using 5 spun articles with the settings to submit one article per account and Sentence in Article for link insertion. Each article will have only one link pointing to the home page of my site.

Tier 2

After i stop my 5 days tier 1 campaign i will start my tier 2 campaign. For it i will use this engines: Blog Comment, Directory, Forum, Guestbook, Indexer, Microblog, Pingback, Referrer, Social Bookmark, Trackback, Video, Web 2.0, Wiki. For Type of Backlinks to Create i will select all without Article, Article Wiki and Forum Post.

I will use the same 10 anchor text keywords and will set the Generic Text to %20.

I will set the project to stop when 10 submitted urls per url are reached a day and i will run this campaign for 5 days also.

After this i will wait week or two. I think this will be enough time to see if the campaign will have any result.

The niche i am targeting is product oriented and the keywords i am targeting looks something like this: [brand name] shoes. The keyword i am targeting for this campaign, for example, is similar to this: Nike Running Shoes. My goal is to rank not only the home page but also the internal pages but for the first campaign i will build links only to the home page.

If you see something wrong with my settings i will appreciate if you can give me some tips of how to improve my campaign.  

Thanks! 

Comments

• hmmm, If you have that much relevance I suppose you are in for a nice juicy penalty. 10% generic anchor means 90% of the links have keyword anchor one way or the other. That is way too much - it should be the other way round, 90% generic/url/partial and 10% exact match.