Skip to content

How to use a list of verified links?

Hello, I have imported a list of verified links with auto approval and now when I start a project all I get is "no engine matches". How can I turn off the SE's and set it to only post to the links? Regards

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

your imported links are used in priority. So I would say they come from the list you imported.

To turn the search engines of you would right click on the box->check none.

• I have done, but it still tells me "no engine matches"
  • Come on, what am I doing wrong? I unchecked all SE's and it still tells me to 99% "no engine matches". I'm totally desparete!!!

"Come on.."

Just think about time zones. Im not living in yours and can not reply to every question/query in seconds.

Anyway if those engines are from your URLs list then it's indeed not a matching engine. Paste some of those please to verify it's not some proxy problem.

• I have UNCHECKED all search engines!
    And below the search engines also everything unchecked?
  • Yes of course... I really read everything!
  • Modify Project -> Delete target URL Cache

Reimport your list, and try again?...

Maybe there are still some unprocessed urls in your target cache.

• I already tried this several times but it doesn't change
  • You can try submitting to ALL engines, i.e. from Article, Blog Comment to Wiki, and see if you still get the "no engine matches" error...
  • edited February 2014
    I tried that too but it doesn't work...
  • If you have selected all engines and still get "no engine matches", then maybe there is something wrong with your auto approve list?

Maybe backup your project and send it to @Sven?...

• I have selected all engines, but only German, Austrian and Swiss search engines. Could that have to do something with the error?
  • >but only German, Austrian and Swiss search engines

@Sven says, uncheck all search engines...
  • I tried both, to unecheck all and to check only German, Austrian and Swiss search engines - both doesn't work!
  • Back it up and send it to @Sven.

But, you have to be patient and let SER run for a few minutes. I'm looking at my log screen right now, and I too see a lot of "no engine matches", "no form at all", "wrong engine", "download fail", etc... SER will soon find sites to submit to. Good nite... it's very late here already...
  • But the list only contains verified links with auto approval! How can it be that 99,9% are error messages???